GCSE Results Day: Thursday 24 August
• GCSE results (and many others) for Y11 leavers will be available for collection in the Drama block from 9.30am on Thur 24 Aug
• if an adult relative is to collect results, the student (not the parent) is asked to write a letter to Mr Brand confirming the arrangements. The person collecting the results must be named in the letter and must be able to show photo ID
• results can not be provided over the phone
• any results not picked up on Results Day can be collected from school from Thur 7 Sep
• results can be posted home; please provide a stamped, self-addressed envelope (A5 size) to the Registry office by Fri 21 July
♦♦♦ Y10 BTEC Sports ♦♦♦
• Y10 BTEC Sports onscreen exam took place Tue 13 Jun
• You will get your Results via your teacher
♦♦♦ Y10 BTEC Health & Social Care ♦♦♦
• Y10 BTEC Health & Social Care exam took take place Wed 17 May
• Information about Results will be posted here in due course
♦♦♦ Y9 GCSE RE Exams (selected students) ♦♦♦
• Results available for collection by students in the Drama Block Thur 24 Aug. Further Information will be distributed in due course
Help and Advice
For help in subject work, topics and class assessments, please see the relevant subject teacher. They are best placed to give extra help and support.
If you are worried about anything, such as:
• Learning, revision or topic coverage: see your subject teacher.
• Operational arrangements with exams: see Mrs Lash, Examinations Officer, or Mr Brand, Assistant Headteacher.
Mrs Lash’s office is in the middle Admin Block by the hedge, near the main playground. Mr Brand's office is one of the new offices - previously known as Room 2.
You are expected to bring all your own equipment to exams. If you've forgotten anything, an Exam Shop is available in the Registry office where you can buy pens, pencils, erasers, calculators and maths equipment.