Mock Maths Exams:
- Fri 9 Mar 1.30pm
- Mon 19 Mar 1.30pm
- Wed 21 Mar 9am
Arrive by exam room 10min before the exam starts.
Mobile phones can be handed into the Registry office or left in your bag.
Bring all equipment! If you have forgotten anything, equipment can be bought from the Registry office.
A seating list will be displayed on the exam noticeboard outside the hall.
- BTEC Sport - Re-sit of onscreen exam: Date TBC
- GCSE Photography Exam: Thur 15 Mar and Tue 20 Mar
- GCSE Art Exam: Fri 16 Mar and Thur 22 Mar
- GCSE Drama Exam: Mon 26 Mar - Wed 28 Mar (4.30pm)
- GCSE MFL Speaking Exams: will take place Mon 23 - Fri 27 Apr
- GCSE Business Studies On-Screen Exam: between Tue 8 May - Fri 11 May
- GCSEs (written exams): commences Mon 14 May (click here for timetable)
- Internal Mid-Course Examinations: commences Mon 12 Mar. The exam timetable can be found here. All students have received individual exam timetables
- Y10 BTEC Sport On-Screen Exam: Date TBC
- Maths Challenge Follow-Up Test (selected students): Takes place Thur 15 Mar at 13.30
Y9 GCSE RE (selected students):
- Mon 14 May PM
- Wed 16 May PM
- Thur 24 May PM
Maths Challenge Follow-Up Test (selected students): Takes place Thur 15 Mar at 13.30
Y9 Exams (all students) will commence Mon 23 Apr. English, Maths and Science exams will take place in the hall - all other subjects in classrooms:
- Mon 23 Apr AM - Science
- Mon 23 Apr PM - Maths Non-Calculator
- Tue 24 Apr AM - English Literature
- Tue 24 Apr PM - Maths Calculator
You will receive an individual exam timetable for the English, Maths and Science exams and be informed by your teacher when the classroom exams will take place.
Y8 Exams (all students) have now finished - Results will be issued via Teacher.
Maths Challenge (selected students): Thur 26 Apr, 9am - Hall
- Maths Challenge (selected students): Thur 26 Apr, 9am - Hall
- Y7 Exams (all students) will take place in Jun '18 - further information to follow
Help and Advice
For help in subject work, topics and class assessments, please see the relevant subject teacher. They are best placed to give extra help and support.
If you are worried about anything, such as:
• Learning, revision or topic coverage: see your subject teacher.
• Operational arrangements with exams: see Ms Lash, Examinations Officer, or Mr Brand, Assistant Headteacher.
Ms Lash’s office is in the middle Admin Block by the hedge, near the main playground. Mr Brand's office is one of the new offices opposite the Cafe.
You are expected to bring all your own equipment to exams. If you've forgotten anything, an Exam Shop is available in the Registry office (opposite the Finance office) where you can buy pens, pencils, erasers, calculators and maths equipment.